- Minor Arcana
- Yellow – Bright, happy, successful
- Blue – Royalty
- Red – Boss, Domineering
- Black – Powerful
- Orange – Success
- Green – Growth, prosperity
- There is a royal knight sitting upon a majestic stallion. He is sitting on an orange saddle made from the best of leathers. The horse’s bridle and gear is red indicating that he is a very powerful beast. The knight is also wearing a red vest over his blue armor which states that he, himself is held in high regard. He has a plume on his helmet. Not sure what that means at the moment tbh. He is holding a gold disk in his hand showing that he comes from wealth. He is wearing orange gloves made from the same fine leathers as his saddle. This all takes place on a hillside overlooking a freshly plowed and seeded field. There are evergreen trees and majestic mountains in the background. He has done all of the hard work now he is waiting for the harvest to grow so that he can reap his rewards. He is patiently waiting while maintaining his stature and composure. He is very calm, taking in everything around him. Possibly taking time to reflect and be proud of all his hard work.
- This card to me means to stop, take a look around you at all that you have done. You have so much to be proud of. Just be patient. Your rewards are coming. Be proud and appreciate what all you have accomplished so far. Be still for the moment. You have done all you can do at this point. Don’t give up or walk away, there is still more to come in the future. Just take a break for now.
- Today, I will stay calm no matter what happens. I have worked hard and I am so close to reaching my goal. I will be patient and wait for my time to come. 🙂
This is for my own daily journal exercise. For a full explanation of the exercise and description of this card, please refer to: Madame Pamita’s Magical Tarot: Using the Cards to Make Your Dreams Come True